Ten years on, Bott has remained with SuperOffice.
“As you’d expect, SuperOffice initially saved a huge amount of our workforce’s time. Each time SuperOffice CRM has evolved, so has the way we use it.
“For example, its postcode selection function helps us to geographically group sales and account management visits to optimise travel planning, which reduces costs without compromising customer service,” explained the Customer Services Manager at Bott.
Every four or five years Bott checks the software market to reconfirm that it is still using the best solution for the business and getting good value for money.
“Other CRM systems were nowhere near as easy to use – so we have stayed with SuperOffice,” he added.
SuperOffice monitors direct marketing, recording the return on investment directly generated by each campaign, which has continually improved promotional efficiency. Its diary automatically tracks quotes and ensures they are followed up in a timely fashion.
“Our sales force use SuperOffice’s Pocket CRM, which enables staff to check the most recent conversations, actions and enquiries a few minutes before walking into meetings at dealerships. Their mobile screens are configured to also show customers’ sales-to-date, credit limit and when the site was last visited, which enables our account managers to make informed decisions,” he concluded.
- Supported 40% of workshop equipment business growth in four years
- Aided 100% growth in the workshop equipment division in 10 years
- Provided a rapid return on investment
- Real-time information for informed decision-making in dealership meetings
- Gave transparency to avoid misunderstanding between office and remote staff
- Reduced administration
- Accurate lead tracking
- Improved marketing efficiency
- Ongoing release of new features for continuous improvement