Thank you for showing interest in contributing to the SuperOffice blog!
The SuperOffice blog has been cited as one of the best CRM blogs on the web and one of the best marketing software blogs online. The blog attracts more than 250,000 readers per month and each blog post published is shared with all of the SuperOffice social networks to thousands of followers in seven countries across Europe, and to our mailing list.
Below you will find our guidelines.
While we educate anyone who uses CRM (customer relationship management) software to improve their business, our target readers are small to medium sized organizations.
We have a limited number of publishing slots available to guest contributors (i.e, anyone who does not frequently feature on the blog), and we will only accept blog posts that meet the following criteria:
- Posts must be a minimum of 2,000 words
- Posts need to be useful (include specific take-aways)
- Posts must use data and research (include links to all sources)
- Posts must be visual and include unique images (include at least 2-3 images)
- Posts should be well written and interesting
- Posts should be easy to read (use of conversational tone is encouraged)
Reasons for not publishing content
In addition, we do not accept blog posts that fall into the following categories:
- Posts that are poorly formatted and unclear
- Posts that have been published elsewhere
- Posts that are similar to previously published content on the blog
Examples of well-written, successful content
For examples of blog posts that have been successful on the SuperOffice blog, please read the following:
- GDPR for Marketing: The Definitive Guide
- 7 Ways to Create a Great Customer Experience Strategy
- How the Modern, Digital Buyer has changed B2B Sales
- 5 Ways to Reduce Customer Service Response Times
- The Science Behind Email Click Through Rates
If you would like to submit a post, please contact us at info[at]superoffice.com.
For new contributors, please include links to previously published writing material, such as blog posts and articles that are available online. In addition, new contributors must also submit a short biography and photo.
Note: SuperOffice reserves the right to edit a blog post, including title, copy, links and images before publishing. However, this process will be made in consultation with the author.