The holiday season has now started as the countdown to Christmas begins. As we reach the end of the year, we start to analyze what has worked and what we can do better in 2014.
But before you look at what you have accomplished, we've collected some of the best sales, marketing and customer service posts on the web for the month of November.
1. Examples of What NOT to Say When Prospecting Jill Konrath provides examples of what not to say when prospecting and explains why weak value propositions are ineffective and unappealing.
2. A Picture of Modern Sales: The New Cold Call According to research, the average cost per inbound lead is 61% lower than an outbound lead. Jonathan Farrington talks about modern sales and the cold call.
3. Get Your Marketing Budget Ready for 2014 It's November, which means budgeting time. Are you ready for 2014 yet? Read Clickz' Ellen Valentine's budgeting tips to help you finalize next years' marketing spend.
4. Email Open Rates: Truth, Lies, and What to Do About Them There's more to email marketing KPI's than open rates.. MarketingProfs discusses open rates, and why we should shift our focus to engagement metrics instead.
5. Data Driven Marketing Infographic Marketing Tech Blog has created this fun Infographic that uncovers interesting facts about data driven marketing and how it helps increase clicks, conversion and customer acquisition.
6. Create True Customer Loyalty: 10 Rules Customer loyalty helps spread brand awareness, repeat business and long-term customer relationships. Inc's Geoffrey James lists 10 rules to help you gain more loyal customers.
7. Can You Improve Customer Service By Empowering Your Team? Huffington Posts discusses how empowering your customer service team will give you better results and the customer should come first, not the brand guidelines.
Now it’s your turn. Share your favorite sales, marketing or customer service post with us in the comments section below.